Hi WordPress! I realize I am way overdue for wait for it….awards! I’ve been nominated for awards during the time I could not find any time to blog, but here I am now to do a quick *long* collaboration of these awards.
First off…the Versatile Blogger Award which was awarded to me by the one and only publictransituser.wordpress.com (thank you so much) – honestly, if you have not seen her amazing blog then you need to go check it – yes, right now!
Display the Award on your Blog.
Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 interesting things about me:
1) I love shopping, yet I didn’t set foot in any mall during Boxing Week.
2) I can complain about things I never want to do because I never tried it yet. After I try it though, I usually end up liking it. Ex: Debate.
3) I love watching animations, Disney, Pixar movies. Wait, that’s not that interesting, is it?
4) I don’t like mushrooms.
5) I’m not that good at comical speeches. I wish I could learn how to be funny – help anyone?
6) I want to learn to speak a loooot of languages.
7) I lost my favourite calculator and I honestly don’t know where I put it. I still haven’t found it. 😦
My Nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:
. . .
A moment of gratitude *Extra Awards I received – thank you so much!
Lighthouse Award – A huge thank you to the wonderful and wise belsbror who nominated me before the start of 2014 – I’m glad that there are people who think my blog brings “light to a dark world.”
I’ll just share a quick and simple 3 ways that I would like to help people as the rules supply.
1) I would like to continue writing in my blog to show people what Life has to offer and the journeys we can all go on together – as one.
2) In the future, I would like to help kids in need, people in need, animals in need. Not long ago, I saw a video on Youtube of people saving homeless and poor dogs that were badly treated. I would love to do something like that for the good of society overall.
3) I will continue to smile at a stranger every day. I hope you will take on this challenge as well.
Lastly, another incorporated post into one post. A lovely Christmas bouquet awarded to me by the thoughtful and amazing Ajay – thank you for another caring nomination. One look into his blog and you will be going there again and again to check out what true beauty of Life is. I have happily chosen 3 awards from his wonderful bouquet. * 2013 because I felt the need to acclaim the “last” year before I fully move on to 2014!
Thank you everyone for your love and let’s welcome 2014 with open arms! Rienne♥